Here is the latest Coffee & Pearls:
Scroll down to read it as a blog post!
I will take the time to type up this episode after this baby comes out! In the meantime, you can listen to this episode to learn how I went from a Protestant to a Catholic. It was a process that took more than two years.
And for those of you with Protestants in your life, here are five ways you can lead them to Catholicism.
- Know their personality type
- Invite them to Catholic events instead of Mass
- Try to introduce them to a Catholic who has a similar lifestyle
- Do they like books, videos, podcasts, online articles etc. Give them what they like.
- Pray for them and give them space.