Seven Quick Takes with Sterling Jaquith:
Scroll down to read a summary!
Okay! Almost everyone said a second Coffee & Pearls and a few people asked for an email. So I thought I’d record a casual Seven Quick Takes podcast on Friday and type up the seven things I share in this email!
1. Marian Consecration is no joke. Expect serious spiritual attacks. I’ve never felt like burning all my husband’s things and locking him out but I did this week. Then I realized Satan is pissed-pants that I love Mary so much so I’m trusting her to help heal my heart and give my husband grand ideas of winning me back.
2. Mommy Fuel – I’ve been enjoying a warm drink recipe from Brian Johnson’s wife. It’s ah-mazing. You pick any kind of tea or coffee you want as a base and then here is both an individual recipe and a batch recipe bc you know, I’m a little obsessed with batching things. Here is the recipe!
3. Blaise slept 7 hours in a row last night! Praise God, I feel like a new person this morning!
4. Too good book! I’m still reading the Self-Driven Child and I don’t know how I’m going to share it with you because I’ve practically highlighted the entire thing! I got this from the library but loved it so much I actually shelled out the money for a hard copy!
5. Button toy. A wonderful friend dropped off a meal and this toy and said, “Someone gave this to me after I had a baby for my kids to play with so I’m passing it on to you.” And you know what, this toy rocks! All three of my big kids will sit and play with it. Postpartum present indeed! Amazon Link Here!
6. Homeschool meeting flop. I hosted our monthly homeschool meeting last night and one person came. Only one person came last week. I’m feeling discouraged and lonely. Why are Americans so busy?
7. Intermittent fasting. My milk is gone. Let’s not get into that. But I’ve decided to tackle intermittent fasting again. I did it before I got pregnant and loved it for that two seconds. I’ll be eating in a five-hour window from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. I’ll let you know how it goes!